Goodreads and searching for a pulse

Random Musing
I'm officially a Goodreads Author! It's a bit bizarre, and a lot delightful. I regularly spend quite a bit of time on Goodreads - it's the main way I keep track of all the books I've read as well as all the books I want to read - so having an author's profile is honestly surreal. Having searching for a pulse on the site is even weirder and pretty snazzy.

To make this new development more exciting for the rest of you, Whitepoint Press is actually giving away ten free copies of searching for a pulse! That's right, I said "free." Get excited people. (Especially since I can't think of a single person who doesn't like free stuff.) The drawing runs until May 31st, and if you're a Goodreads member, you can enter the giveaway here. Don't worry if the odds don't work out in your favor though - you'll still be able to buy your own shiny new copy on August 5th.

Leave reply

Back to Top